Payday Loans Saskatchewan
Are you stuck in a financial rut and need a quick loan? Have you tried the bank or a local lender in Saskatoon but had no luck? If you answered yes to any of the questions, we are here to help you. Every once in a while, we all run into some financial woes; this does not mean that we are lousy money managers but sometimes life happens.
If you’ve been looking for a loan in the Saskatoon area, whether at the bank or a local payday provider, Get My Pay Today can help you acquire an online payday loan in Saskatchewan.
What Is a Payday Loan?
A payday loan is a short-term, high-cost loan, usually due to be repaid on your next payday. Payday loans are typically available through a storefront lender or online.
Typical Features Of Get My Pay Today Loans
- The loan structure is typically a small amount and usually unsecured, although some lenders offer secured credit.
- The loan facility is usually due for repayment the following month, effective upon the date of issue.
- The loan repayment agreement typically entails repaying the loan with a post-dated check for the total amount owed, including fees, or an EFT debit order. If the loan is not settled on or before the due date, Get My Pay Today can cash the post-dated check or withdraw the money from your account. We don’t assess your other financial obligations when determining whether or not to offer you the loan.
Loan features tend to vary; for example, payday loans are typically structured to repay the lump sum owed in one go. However, our jurisdiction permits us to roll over the loan when it’s due so that the borrower pays off only the fees due, and the due date of the loan is extended.
In rare cases, payday loans may be structured so that they are repayable in installments over time.
We recommend checking the state law in Saskatchewan to see which options are available for you if you have been looking for payday loans in Saskatchewan.
How Much Does a Get My Pay Today Loan Cost?
In many jurisdictions that permit payday loans, the cost of the loan and expenses associated with the loan are capped. We are part of a small group of lenders that offers loans with an ARP of 18%, which is 3% lower than the Canadian average. To put things into perspective, a $300.00 loan from Get My Pay Today with an 18% APR would fetch a weekly payment of $46.22. This example includes all charges associated with borrowed capital.
What Should You Look For In A Payday Loan Provider Such As Get My Pay Today In Saskatchewan
There are a plethora of payday loan providers in Canada, and not all lenders are equal. Before you get a loan from us, there are a few things that we recommend you assess before applying for a loan from Get My Pay Today.
- Licensing: We are regulated by the Canadian Consumer Finance Association; by law no lender can operate without regulation. The CCFA requires us to adhere to the federal government and provincial government regulations.
- Customer Reviews: Customer reviews are an excellent way of gauging customer sentiment. We are confident about our unparalleled service, so much so that we encourage potential clients to read the reviews from our clients.
- Online Support: We have a dedicated customer support team. Whether you want to find out more about our loan application process or you wish to query us about our compliance, we are ready to answer all your questions efficiently and in a timely fashion.
- Interest rates and repayment terms: Getting a payday loan in Saskatoon is often a quick and easy process. We are not only available physically, but you can also apply for a loan online. There is a tradeoff, though; all short-term and payday loans come with high interest rates and tight repayment terms.
You will be pleased to know that we tick all the right boxes for all the above safety checks. Don’t waste time looking for your payday loan anywhere else; get your payday loan today at Get My Pay Today.
Interesting Facts About ‘Get My Pay Today’ Payday Loans In Canada
You don’t need to go through a credit check in Canada before you’re approved for a payday loan. All you have to do is produce your latest pay stubs (a 3-month record). At Get My Pay Today, Payday loans are offered at 18% interest on the principal, which is lower than the industry average by 3%!
Things to Keep In Mind When Applying For A Payday Loan From Get My Pay Today
- Payday loans affect your credit score: While payday loans are great for covering those unexpected expenses, they do have the potential of trapping you in a debt cycle that could take you years to escape. Moreover, banks are stringent with their lending policies and one of the things that affect your eligibility is your history with creditors. In essence, never borrow money you can’t afford to pay back.
- Never borrow money you can’t repay: We‘ve already covered this, but we must stress this point across; never borrow the money you can’t pay back. If you’re going to take out a loan from a payday loan issuer, make sure you calculate the fees associated with the loan before you proceed with authorizing the transaction.
- Borrowing short-term loans regularly can be a debt trap: relying on short-term loans to get you through the month on a month-to-month basis can seriously affect your credit. If you ever find yourself in a situation like this, the best thing to do is seek financial advice from a professional on how you can rehabilitate your credit score and stay on top of your finances.
Get A Payday Loan From Get My Pay Today in Saskatchewan
Short-term loans are an excellent product for individuals that need a quick loan and can’t secure a loan from a bank. However, short-term loans can be unsecured loans and come with high interest rates and tight repayment terms. That’s why it is important to exercise financial prudence when applying for a short-term loan.
Need a loan for any project ?
Why choose Get My Pay Today?
An immediate cash loan
An adaptation to your needs
A sincere desire to help you
Payday loan: Online applications processes
Don't wait any longer and take the pressure off your everyday life by applying for your payday loan now. It's simple, fast, confidential and secure.
- Two pieces of photo identification and proof of your Social Insurance Number.
- Proof of address (service invoice)
- Your last two pay stubs
- Sample Cheque – Pre-Authorized Debit Form
- The last 90 days of your bank statement